Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Weight bearing??

Well its been just over 3 weeks since my accident and all is going well. I found some research about full weight bearing after surgery. The research I found shows faster recovery times and no problems. In almost all cases from multiple studies from different universities there was no issues. I am still using my crutches for getting around but my leg feels strong even though the muscle looks like its deteriorating away fast. Kind of scary when comparing legs, need to find some more weight strengthening exercises. I think if I can just get muscle back in my thigh I would be full weight bearing with no problems. Going to Palm Springs for few days with girlfriend. Its her fathers birthday and I was lucky enough to get invited and all paid for too! Very thankful for his generosity and wanting me there to celebrate with him and family. This time Ill play it safe, nothing crazy so I will be coming back in one piece. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment